November 16, 2022
Prepare for the 1Link Migration in December 2022
The Federal Home Loan Bank of New York is excited to announce that 1Link Advances transaction functionality will migrate to the 1Link-IPR system in December 2022. Following the migration, the 1Link-IPR system will be the only 1Link system available and supported. At that time, member users will be able to perform transactions (Advances and Wires), and access reporting and balances within a single system. 1Link-IPR was redesigned to enhance your user experience and improve efficiency. Some of the upcoming enhancements and changes include:
- Quickly access your most recent advance information, such as current position and predefined advance rates, as well as create a new advance request directly from the Dashboard
- Redesigned current position and advance rates sections for better viewability
- Easily toggle between Custom and Forward Starting Advances on the new Advances screen
- Some sections have moved to provide the most important and frequently used content at-a-glance on the Dashboard
- Wire Pending Transactions and Wire Recent Transaction sections have been moved from the Dashboard to the Transactions tab
- Advance transactions, including Advances Maturing Today, All Outstanding Advances, and Recent 1Link Transactions will also be displayed in the Transaction tab
Prior to the migration, please ensure you can log into 1Link-IPR. Users are required to use an RSA SecurID® token (Token) to log in.* If you did not activate your Token last year, or do not have a Token, a new invitation to enroll and authenticate your Token was emailed to you on the week of September 26, 2022, from the email address [email protected] If you did not receive the invitation, please check your spam folder first, then contact 1Link Security Services.
It is important to activate your Token prior to the Advance migration to avoid service interruption.
If you have any questions, please contact the 1Link Helpdesk at (800) 546-5101, and after the prompt, press 1. If you need assistance with your Token, please contact 1Link Security Services at [email protected] or (800) 546-5101, after the prompt, press option 4, then option 2.
Report from the President: Growing Advances and a Growing Public Profile
FHLBNY Announces Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2022 Operating Highlights
Notice of FHLB Members Selected For Community Review (Effective February 23, 2023)
Dividend Announcement 4Q22: The FHLBNY Declares a 7.50% Dividend for the Foruth Quarter of 2022
FHLBNY Announces Results of 2022 Board of Director Elections