The Member Products Guide is available in 1Link® on the Manuals and Guides tab
Please see below to browse downloadable fact sheets by category. To view our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ by topic, please visit the membership FAQs page.
General Member Information
- Member Credit Ratings
- System Debt & Capital Stock Overview
- Determing Your Borrowing Capacity
- Capital Stock FAQs
- FHLBNY Board of Directors Overview
- Establishing an Accommodation Account
- Consolidated Obligations Overview
Mortgage Asset Program (MAP®)
- Symmetrical Prepayment Advance Feature
- Callable Advance
- Principal-Deferred Advance
- Letters of Credit & MULOC Overview
- Rebate Program FAQs
- Borrower’s Quick Reference Guide & Credit Product Descriptions
Housing & Community Lending Programs
- Housing & Community Lending Programs Overview
- Housing & CLP Quick Reference Guide
- Small Business Recovery Grant Program Overview
LIBOR to SOFR Transition
View resources below which can help you to prepare your institution for the transition from the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) to the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR).
FHLBNY Education Programs
To assist with strategic planning, we offer custom-tailored education programs and sessions for your leadership team. Held jointly with trusted consultants, all programs are carefully curated to your institution’s needs.
Education program topics available include: Technical; Products, Services, and Programs; Economic and Industry; Member-Board Education.
Other Funding Tools
FHLBNY Funding Tools are designed to help members address their funding needs and fully maximize membership. Contact a Relationship Manager at (212) 441-6700 to run an analysis for your institution.
“All-in” Rate Borrowing Tool
- Compare the prospective loan to 2-3 alternative investments of similar duration to determine the base price of the loan.
Interest Expense Calculator
- Developed for members to calculate and compare the economic benefits that different terms of FHLBNY advances may provide versus alternative funding sources.
Amortizing Advance Schedule Tool
- A simple tool was developed to help members model and compare the schedules and cashflows of FHLBNY’s Amortizing Advances.
- Developed to compare member decisions on whether to start funding long-term or continue to fund short and what the implication of market forward rates may have on those decisions.
Prepayment Fee Calculator
- Developed to assist members to estimate what the prepayment fees on non-structured FHLBNY advances may be.
Funding Mix Calculator
- Developed to assist members’ decisions on how to find the optimal mix of funding sources for a particular asset or assets such as an MBS or a pool of mortgage loans.