The Member Products Guide is available in 1Link® on the Manuals and Guides tab
Please see below to browse downloadable fact sheets by category. To view our ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ by topic, please visit the membership FAQs page.
General Member Information
- Member Credit Ratings
- System Debt & Capital Stock Overview
- Determing Your Borrowing Capacity
- Capital Stock FAQs
- FHLBNY Board of Directors Overview
- Establishing an Accommodation Account
- Consolidated Obligations Overview
Mortgage Asset Program (MAP®)
- Symmetrical Prepayment Advance Feature
- Callable Advance
- Principal-Deferred Advance
- Letters of Credit & MULOC Overview
- Rebate Program FAQs
- Borrower’s Quick Reference Guide & Credit Product Descriptions
Housing & Community Lending Programs
- Housing & Community Lending Programs Overview
- Housing & CLP Quick Reference Guide
- Small Business Recovery Grant Program Overview
LIBOR to SOFR Transition
View resources below which can help you to prepare your institution for the transition from the London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) to the Secured Overnight Financing Rate (SOFR).
FHLBNY Education Programs
To assist with strategic planning, we offer custom-tailored education programs and sessions for your leadership team. Held jointly with trusted consultants, all programs are carefully curated to your institution’s needs.
Education program topics available include: Technical; Products, Services, and Programs; Economic and Industry; Member-Board Education.
Other Funding Tools
FHLBNY Funding Tools are designed to help members address their funding needs and fully maximize membership. Contact a Relationship Manager at (212) 441-6700 to run an analysis for your institution.
|“All-in” Rate Borrowing Tool
Interest Expense Calculator
Amortizing Advance Schedule Tool
|Funding Comparison Tool
Prepayment Fee Calculator
Funding Mix Calculator