FHLBNY Access Information
FHLBNY Access Overview
The new FHLBNY Access login is the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York’s single sign-on site that enables users to access our 1Link®, Community Lending Programs (CLP), and Affordable Housing Program (AHP)* Systems all through one portal. FHLBNY Access uses multi-factor authentication (MFA) through an RSA SecurID® token (Token) to provide users with secure access to our systems while gaining the added convenience of single sign-on.
Select a tab to learn more about each system available through FHLBNY Access.
- Review the System Requirements
- Complete the Global Authorization Form (GAF)** for the employees requesting access
Complete the Global Authorization Form Waiver Letter only if your Corporate Assistant/Corporate Secretary is authorized to conduct transactions with the FHLBNY.
Return the completed GAF to:
Member Services Desk
Federal Home Loan Bank of New York
101 Park Avenue, 6th Fl.
New York, NY 10178-0601
Fax: (888) 486-2307
Email: [email protected]
- Upon completion of the GAF, the user will receive an RSA SecurID® device enrollment invitation via email. After you enroll and activate your Token to access the systems you have permission to, log in to FHLBNY Access.
- For spam filtering purposes, please ensure [email protected] is a permitted sender.
- Need assistance with activating your device? Contact Security Services at (800) 546-5101, and after the prompt, press option 4, then option 2.
*If you are an AHP Sponsor, please click here to sign up for the AHP System.
** The GAF provides access to various FHLBNY systems. Please note, any updated GAF submission will supersede prior GAFs submitted for the user.
Did you know you can transact with the FHLBNY remotely?
Remote access can come in handy when you’re on the go. Through FHLBNY Access, your institution’s authorized users can log in to our systems from alternate worksites and have the ability to:
- Obtain account balances and perform business transactions (Advances, Wire Transfers, and Book Wires) via 1Link
- Submit, verify and monitor CLP applications and funds via the CLP System
- View entire AHP project portfolios and submit requests and supporting documents via the AHP System
Please note: The user will need their Security Device in their possession. The alternate worksite computer must meet the minimum FHLBNY Access system requirements to access the portal.
Access 1Link®, the CLP System, and the AHP System through our secure single sign-on
1Link® is the FHLBNY’s secure internet banking system designed just for members. Since its inception, 1Link has proved to be an efficient, alternate channel for accessing information and reports, and performing everyday transactions online.
The system is convenient and user-friendly, offering the latest technology, added flexibility, real-time postings for all reporting functions, and enhanced transaction processing functionality.
UPDATE: BAI2 and BTR3 Reports on 1Link®
New BAI2 and BTR3 Reports are now available in the ‘Reports’ tab under a new section labeled ‘Other Reports.’ For more information, view the BAI2 and BTR3 Report Specifications under the ‘Manuals and Guides’ section in 1Link.
Add value to your membership by taking advantage of all the Information Reporting features 1Link® offers:
- Access many daily and periodic stock reports at your convenience
- Prior and Current Day Reporting – review, download, or print reports reflecting account balances and transaction details
- Utilize BAI2 and BTR3 reports to closely monitor your company’s cash position and easily transfer your daily balance and transaction details into your own cash management systems
- Customize reports to meet your needs; e.g., list transactions over a specified amount to facilitate daily cash management
- Report Delivery Information — schedule automatic delivery of information to yourself and others in your institution via email, such as:
- Prior and Current Day Reports
- Customized Reports
- Special Reports
- Payment Reports
Our 1Link® platform utilizes advanced technology and security procedures to create a safe banking environment for members to access their information and conveniently perform everyday transactions online, like transferring funds, and initiating advances.
Funds Transfer Features:
- Ability to easily view and act on wire transfers pending approval
- Process book wires to internal FHLBNY accounts
- Use of templates for repetitive payments
- Use of stored third-party information for payments and templates
Note: Our 1Link Wire Transfer window closes everyday at 4:00 pm.
- Short-term, forward-starting advances are available for the advance types listed below (except Overnight)
- See your entire Outstanding Advances Portfolio
- Request real-time rate indications on advance products where applicable
You can create the following Advance transactions through 1Link®:
|Short-Term Fixed||1 Week to 6 Months|
(> 6 Months)
|7 Months to 11 Months|
|Repo Short-Term Fixed||1 Week to 6 Months|
|Repo Short-Term Fixed
(> 6 Months)
|7 Months to 11 Months|
The FHLBNY may periodically offer additional Advance products.
Need help to perform transactions? No problem, contact the 1Link® Helpdesk:
|Telephone Number:||(800) 546-5101|
|Hours:||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
Helpdesk Calling Options:
- For Advances, Press 1
- For Wire or Book Transfers, Press 2
- For Safekeeping and Pledging, Press 3
- For assistance with logging on the FHLBNY Access, Press 4
Need help logging on to FHLBNY Access or your RSA SecurID®? Contact Security Services at (800) 546-5101, and after the prompt, press 4 then 2.
To view additional Federal Home Loan Bank of New York contacts, click here.
FHLBNY’s secure online banking system designed just for members
Affordable Housing Program (AHP) System
The Affordable Housing Program (AHP) System is an online portal for our AHP General Fund. It provides a centralized location to view entire project portfolios and submit requests and supporting documents.
The AHP System improves the overall experience for AHP participants. Key benefits include:
- Submission of AHP-related requests and other documentation in a streamlined fashion
- Ability for members and sponsors to view their entire project portfolio in one location
- Receipt of real-time confirmation of information
All current and future users of our AHP General Fund will need to utilize the new system to submit AHP-related requests and supporting documentation.
Sponsors can enroll by following the “Steps to Enroll” outlined below.
Steps to Enroll for Sponsors
The AHP System will require multi-factor authentication (MFA), and all AHP System Users will be required to use a multi-factor authentication code provided by the FHLBNY. All Sponsors must enroll to submit AHP-related requests and other supporting documentation going forward.
- Complete the AHP System Authorization Form for Sponsors and submit to [email protected].
- If additional information is required, the Community Investment Team will contact you using the contact information provided on the form.
- Once all information has been provided and reviewed, if applicable, you will receive your user name via email* and receive your MFA code via SMS text message.
- The email will contain a link to set your system password. Click the link and follow the prompts.
- You are all set to access the AHP System by selecting FHLBNY Access on the LOGIN drop-down menu on our website or through the Login button on our AHP webpages.
*Ensure [email protected] is a permitted sender for spam filtering purposes. The email containing your username will come from this email address.
Note: An AHP System Authorization Form is needed for each user that needs access to the new system.
FHLBNY’s secure online system designed to support AHP Users
Community Lending Programs (CLP) System
Our Community Lending Programs (CLP) System allows members to easily submit, verify and monitor CLP applications and funds. Enroll today to access CLP advances.
Key benefits include:
- Simple online application submission with upload capabilities
- Real-time view of programs and member caps and limits via the Member Dashboard
- Ability to verify and track application submissions and approvals
- On-demand reporting capabilities