August 24, 2021
Important Announcement for Community Lending Programs Users
We are pleased to announce the upcoming launch of the new online System for our Community Lending Programs (CLP) on Monday, September 27, 2021. This launch is part of a continued effort to enhance and strengthen our online capabilities to better serve our members.
This new CLP System will eliminate the manual efforts to submit and manage CLP applications.
Key benefits include:
- Simple online application submission with upload capabilities
- Real-time view of program and member caps and limits via the Member Dashboard
- Ability to verify and track application submissions and approvals
- On-demand reporting capabilities
The CLP System will require multi-factor authentication (MFA), and all CLP System Users (Users) will be required to use an RSA SecurID® token (Token). This is the same protocol as our 1Link-IPR system. You must enroll to use and access the CLP going forward.
- Complete and submit the CLP System Authorization Form to [email protected].
- Activate Token: Upon completing the CLP System Authorization Form, you will receive a Token device enrollment invitation via email.* If you currently have a Token from 1Link/1Link-IPR, once you complete the CLP System Authorization Form, you will be able to use the same Token and 1Link-IPR credentials to access the CLP System when it launches.**
- You are all set to access the CLP System via the login dropdown on the homepage or on the CLP webpage within the FHLBNY website on Monday, September 27, 2021.
*For spam filtering purposes, please ensure [email protected] are permitted senders. Token device enrollment invitations will be coming from this email address. View Guide for more information on setting up your Token.
**Please ensure you’ve activated your Token and/enroll your device for MFA before the CLP System launch to avoid delays in accessing the system.
Information about RSA soft tokens
Soft tokens are a convenient option for MFA that can be securely deployed to remote users electronically and are easily replaced if lost. Soft tokens are accessible from your electronic devices, i.e., phone or tablet, through the RSA SecurID app. You can set up the soft Token on any electronic device you currently use. After entering a Personalized Identification Number (PIN) into the RSA SecurID app, your soft Token will generate a passcode for you to enter into our enhanced login system so you can securely access our systems.
Note: If there are special circumstances and you require a Hard Token, please contact [email protected] with the reason and the address to send the hardware token. Please allow up to 14 business days to process this request.
If you have any questions regarding MFA, please contact 1Link Security Support at (800) 546-5101: after the prompt, press option 4, then option 2, or contact your Relationship Manager at (212) 441-6700. If you have questions about the CLP System, please contact [email protected].
FHLBNY Announces Results of 2023 Board of Director Elections
Dividend Announcement 3Q23: FHLBNY Declares a 9.50% Dividend for the Third Quarter of 2023
Coming Soon: The 2023 Small Business Recovery Grant Program
Enhancements to the Refundable Municipal Letter of Credit for Members Participating in the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance GUDPA Program
1Link® Migration: Phase I – Interim Access Portal