Community Lending Programs System
Community Lending Programs (CLP) System
The Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (FHLBNY) is pleased to announce the upcoming launch of the new online system for our CLP on Monday, September 27, 2021. This launch is part of the continued effort to enhance and strengthen our online capabilities to better serve our members.
Key benefits include:
- Simple online application submission with upload capabilities
- Real-time view of program and member caps and limits via the Member Dashboard
- Ability to verify and track application submissions and approvals
- On-demand reporting capabilities
The CLP System will require multi-factor authentication (MFA), and all CLP System Users (Users) will be required to use an RSA SecurID® token (Token). This is the same protocol as our 1Link-IPR system. You must enroll to use and access our Community Lending Programs starting September 27, 2021.
- Complete and submit the CLP System Authorization Form to [email protected].
- Activate Token: Upon completing the CLP System Authorization Form, you will receive a Token device enrollment invitation via email.* If you currently have a Token from 1Link/1Link-IPR, once you complete the CLP System Authorization Form, you will be able to use the same Token and 1Link-IPR credentials to access the CLP System when it launches.**
- You are all set to access the CLP System via the login dropdown on the homepage or on the CLP webpage within the FHLBNY website on Monday, September 27, 2021.
*For spam filtering purposes, please ensure [email protected] are permitted senders. Token device enrollment invitations will be coming from this email address.
**Please ensure you’ve activated your Token and/enroll your device for MFA before the CLP System launch to avoid delays in accessing the system.
If you have any questions regarding MFA, please contact 1Link Security Support at (800) 546-5101: after the prompt, press option 4, then option 2, or contact your Relationship Manager at (212) 441-6700. If you have questions about the CLP System, please contact [email protected].