Creating a High Performing ALCO:
Making the Complex, Simple!
Presented by Frank Farone, Managing Director, Darling Consulting Group
• • • • • • • •
This is a strategically focused session that will provide a roadmap to create a highly efficient asset-liability management (ALM) process to guide effective strategy development to mitigate risk and ultimately, produce greater income and a higher ROA and ROE. Frank Farone will discuss ways to help enhance your asset-liability committee (ALCO) to lead your organization on the trajectory of success.
Highlights of this webinar include:
- Streamline the objectives of ALM – Less is More!; keep it simple and interesting.
- Key Characteristics of High Performing ALCO’s
- Liquidity and Interest-Rate Risk Measurement & Management including predictive analytics — Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on the appropriate scenarios for today’s environment.
- Capital management in today’s world; should you consider a paradigm shift?
- Developing and documenting strategies — how to make decisions with conviction.
- Incorporate ALM Policies which are designed to fit your institution’s specific business model while providing flexibility to manage risk.
- Strategies for the current environment will be discussed throughout the session.
Watch Our Webinar
Disclaimer: Notwithstanding any language to the contrary, nothing contained in these disclosures is intended to constitute an offer, inducement, promise, or contract of any kind. Any product descriptions and pricing may be subject to change without notice.
The content provided in these disclosures is presented as a courtesy to be used only for informational purposes and is not represented to be error free. The FHLBNY makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the content contained herein, such representations and warranties being expressly disclaimed. The FHLBNY is not a financial or investment advisor.
Moreover, the FHLBNY does not represent or warrant that the content of these disclosures is accurate, complete or current for any specific or particular purpose or application. It is not intended to provide nor should anyone consider that it provides legal, accounting, tax or other advice. Such advice should only be rendered in reference to the particular facts and circumstances appropriate to each situation. The FHLBNY encourages you to contact appropriate professional(s) and consultant(s) to assess your specific needs and circumstances and to render such advice accordingly. In addition, the FHLBNY is not endorsing or recommending the use of the means or methods contained in or through these disclosures for any special or particular purpose.
It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the risks or merits of any funding or investment strategy. In no event will FHLBNY or any of its officers, directors or employees be liable for any damages — whether direct, indirect, special, general, consequential, for alleged lost profits, or otherwise – that might result from any use of or reliance on these materials.