NJBankers CFO Conference
with FMS NY/NJ Chapter
November 16, 2021
9:00 AM – 1:15 PM ET
The Embassy Suites by Hilton, Berkeley Heights, NJ
Adam Goldstein, FHLBNY Chief Business Officer, will be moderating the “Insights for Today’s CFO” panel session.
NJBankers in-person events policy:
- NJBankers in-person events will require all attendees, speakers, guests, and NJBankers/BCG staff be fully vaccinated at least 14 days prior to the start of the event, or to have tested negative for COVID no more than 72 hours prior to the start of the event. All attendees will be required to present proof of either their vaccine or negative test prior to accessing the event.
- An email will be sent prior to all events detailing these policies and highlighting any changes that will be updated on our website
- While not a requirement, NJBankers encourages all attendees, speakers, guests and NJBankers/BCG staff to wear masks while indoors regardless of vaccination status
- If you show signs of a fever, cough or respiratory issues, we ask that you not attend an event
- If you become ill at an event, we ask you let a member of NJBankers management team know and leave the event
- No exceptions will be made to these requirements (religious and medical exemptions must show proof of negative COVID test as noted above)
- NJBankers reserves the right to rescind and/or amend these policies at any given time based on State of NJ and or CDC recommendations