Creating a High Performing ALCO:
Making the Complex, Simple!
Thursday, October 7, 2021 | 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
Presented by Frank Farone, Managing Director, Darling Consulting Group
• • • • • • • •
Join Darling Consulting Group Managing Director, Frank Farone, for this timely and strategically focused webinar. This session will provide a roadmap to create a highly efficient asset-liability management (ALM) process to guide effective strategy development to mitigate risk and ultimately, produce greater income and a higher ROA and ROE. Farone will discuss ways to help enhance your asset-liability committee (ALCO) to lead your organization on the trajectory of success.
Highlights of this webinar include:
- Streamline the objectives of ALM – Less is More!; keep it simple and interesting.
- Key Characteristics of High Performing ALCO’s
- Liquidity and Interest-Rate Risk Measurement & Management including predictive analytics — Avoid analysis paralysis by focusing on the appropriate scenarios for today’s environment.
- Capital management in today’s world; should you consider a paradigm shift?
- Developing and documenting strategies — how to make decisions with conviction.
- Incorporate ALM Policies which are designed to fit your institution’s specific business model while providing flexibility to manage risk.
- Strategies for the current environment will be discussed throughout the session.
Please join us for this highly informative and interesting session!
After registering, you will receive a personal confirmation email containing system requirements and a link to view the webinar. If you do not receive this email or have issues registering, please contact Alissa Elfant at [email protected].
Should you have any questions, contact your Relationship Manager at (212) 441-6700.
We look forward to your attendance.