National Association of Corporate Directors – New Jersey Chapter
The Role FinTech Plays in the Survival of the Financial Services Industry
September 21, 2023
Fairmount Country Club, Chatham, NJ
• • • • • • • •
Moderated by Adam Goldstein, FHLBNY Chief Business Officer
• • • • • • • •
Join us for an insightful and informative discussion on the role financial technology, known as fintech, will play in the survival of organizations in the financial services industry after the 2023 banking crisis. There will be two panel discussions, and time to network before the panel discussions and after, along with dinner.
- Jonathan Scott, Professor of Finance at the Fox School of Business, Temple University | Independent Director and Former Board Chair of the Office of Finance of the Federal Home Loan Bank System
- Jacob Sciandra, Partner, Financial Services Risk and Regulatory, PwC
What board directors and management should consider when planning their strategic approach to technology, such as key trends, consumer preferences, competing approaches, investments and the influence/impact of technology pursuits in the financial services industry.
- Stuart Cook, Chief Innovation Officer, Valley Bank
- Chuck Mazza, Senior Vice President, Lending, Financial Resources Federal Credit Union
- Hillel Olivestone, Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, Cross River Bank
- Sharif Alexandre, Chief Technology Officer, ConnectOne Bank
How financial institutions have executed on their various strategies, including how they differentiate themselves, leverage technologies, meet consumer needs, and establish the controls and compliance to remain relevant.
We look forward to an engaging discussion and connecting with attendees at the event.