General Terms and Conditions of Use
1. Applicability of Terms and Conditions of Use/ Acceptance of Terms and Conditions.
Except as may be otherwise set forth herein, these General Terms and Conditions of Use ("Terms and Conditions") govern your use of the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York's ("FHLBNY") public web site. By accessing and using the FHLBNY's public web site, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, please immediately exit this site.
The terms and conditions for FHLBNY products and services (including, without limitation, FHLBNY's internet banking services) are contained in various agreements for those products and services between the FHLBNY and its customers, as well as in certain policies, statutes and regulations. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions, or other material contained on this site, and such agreements, policies or regulations, such agreements, policies, statutes and regulations shall govern.
2. Revisions to Terms and Conditions
The FHLBNY may at any time and without prior notice revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the Terms and Conditions.
All of the contents of this site are copyrighted. The material on this web site may be used for noncommercial information purposes only.
The name "Federal Home Loan Bank of New York" and the logos displayed on this web site are the property of the FHLBNY and may not be used without the prior written permission of the FHLBNY. The FHLBNY does not permit the use of its name or logos in advertising, as an endorsement for any product or service, or for any other commercial purpose without FHLBNY's prior written approval.
5. Governing Law
These Terms and Conditions and all materials on this web site are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York and the United States of America. The venue for any matter relating to or arising from this site shall be in the state or federal court of competent jurisdiction in the State of New York.
6. Partial Unenforceability
To the extent any portion of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then the remaining portions shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect. You and the FHLBNY agree to request a court of competent jurisdiction finding such portion unenforceable to modify such provision solely to the extent necessary to cause such portion to be enforceable and to most nearly effect the original intent with respect to such unenforceable provision.
- This web site includes information that is subject to change without notice. While the FHLBNY desires that the information on this web site be up-to-date and accurate, it is the sole responsibility of the user to confirm the accuracy of such information, and the FHLBNY will not be responsible for any inaccuracy thereon.
- All users acknowledge that the presentation of the material on this site (i) does not represent investment advice; (ii) does not constitute an offer to extend credit, a grant or subsidy and (iii) does not constitute investment solicitation or an offer to buy securities. No user of this site, including, without limitation, the FHLBNY's member institutions, should rely on this web site or the information contained on the site in making an investment decision, a credit decision or a calculation of the timing or amount of payment on debt securities or any other related information.
- This web site contains information that is not part of any offering notice or offering circular for consolidated obligations of the Federal Home Loan Banks or other credit products of the FHLBNY. No information on this web site shall be construed as part of any offering notice or offering circular for consolidated obligations of the Federal Home Loan Banks or other credit products of the FHLBNY.
8. No Warranty
THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, SOFTWARE AND INFORMATION MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEB SITE, IS PROVIDED "AS IS." NEITHER THE FHLBNY, ITS EMPLOYEES NOR ITS AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER REGARDING THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEB SITE, INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE USED ON THIS SITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR HYPERTEXT LINKS TO OTHER OUTSIDE WEB SITES. THE FHLBNY, ITS EMPLOYEES AND ITS AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES RELATED TO ANY COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FHLBNY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT A USER'S ACCESS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE FROM THIS WEB SITE IS FREE OF VIRUSES.
9. No Liability
THE FHLBNY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE OR FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS.
10. Security of the FHLBNY's Web Site
Please be advised that the security of the Internet cannot be guaranteed; as such, your privacy thereon cannot be assured. The FHLBNY will not be responsible for any unauthorized access to communications that you submit through this medium.
The FHLBNY may, from time to time, provide relevant links to other outside web sites unrelated to the FHLBNY or this web site. The FHLBNY is not responsible for such linked sites nor the content of any of the linked sites. The FHLBNY provides these links as an additional resource for its web site users and does not endorse the companies that own, control or manage the linked sites. The FHLBNY does not endorse or support any views expressed or products and services offered by or through any linked sites.