Small Business Lending
Job creation is vital to sustained economic recovery. So too are the small businesses in our nation, as they employ half of our private sector workforce, create a large share of new jobs (65% in the past 15 years), and introduce many groundbreaking ideas into the marketplace. As a member of the Federal Home Loan Bank of New York (HLBNY), you have access to low advance rates through our Community Lending Program (CLP) to help foster the growth of small businesses.
Benefits of CLP:
- Flexible funding structures at favorable rates and terms
- Access to low-cost funds at favorable terms for the end loan recipient
- Ability to match terms of the end loan to your customer to help hedge interest rate risk
- Enhance CRA performance
- Simple application and loan submission process — members can apply for a project- or program-specific CLP
- Responsive CLP process — the member controls the funding
- Upfront transactions — no hidden penalties
- Established program since 1989 with $9.3B committed and $8.2B funded (as of 12/31/15)
There are many ways for your small business or other commercial lending activities to qualify for our discounted CLP funding. Give us a call today at 1-800-546-5101, option 1 or e-mail us at email@example.com with the project location and we can discuss whether the project meets the program criteria.