Step 3: Create your signing key
You will need the two emails sent from "1Link Security Services" to complete this part. If you did not receive these emails, please ask your IT department to check your spam filter. The e-mails are from 1LinkSecurityServices@fhlbny.com and 1LinkSecurityServices@managed.entrust.com. If you need further assistance, contact the 1Link Helpdesk at 800-546-5101, and press 4 for 1Link Security Services or e-mail us at 1LinkSecurityServices@fhlbny.com.
- With your Security Device still plugged in, click on the link provided in the Security Device Email – Part 1 or go to https://adminservices2.managed.entrust.com/cda-cgi/clientcgi.exe?action=start
- If Active X is not enabled on your browser, a yellow bar will appear at the top of the web page. Right-click the yellow bar and click on "Run Add-on" to enable Active X.
- After the ActiveX control is installed, you will notice the yellow bar at the top of the webpage is no longer there. You are now ready to input the information from the emails you received.
- Type the reference number you received in the Security Device Email – Part 1 in the appropriate field.
- Type the Authorization Code you received in the Security Device Email – Part 2 in the appropriate field.
- Click the "Submit Request" button. The following prompt will appear. Click the "Yes" button.
- Enter your PIN code when prompted in the following window. Press the "OK" button.
- After pressing the "OK" button, the following prompt will appear. Click on the "Yes" button.
- One of the following prompts will appear after the previous. Click "Yes" on either prompt.
- A final screen indicating a successfully created certificate will appear.