Need Help Getting Around 1Link? No Problem!
Several short user-friendly training tutorials are available to demonstrate how to use 1Link. Watch these tutorials by logging into 1Link and clicking on the “Tools" link on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
› View a list of available tutorials
If you are new to 1Link, get started by watching the first training tutorial:
How to Logon to 1Link for the First Time & Set Up Challenge Questions
These tutorials offer a convenient and enhanced training experience featuring:
- Moderator-led recordings of the 1link system — Includes voice-over narration, on-screen text, call-out features for emphasis, with the ability to pause, rewind, move forward, and control sound. (Closed captioning is also available.)
- On-demand availability — Access training tutorials anytime online to train at your own convenience.
- Separate training modules for Administration and Info Reporting — View the modules relevant to your usage of 1Link.
- Small time commitments — Tutorials are only 1:00-5:00 minutes long, so material can be viewed quickly while only taking up a short amount of your valuable time.
Instructions for Viewing the Tutorials:
- Log on to the 1Link system at https://1link.fhlbny.com.
- Click on the "Tools" link on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- The FREE Adobe Flash Player is required to view the tutorials; available for download at http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer.
- If the tutorials appear too big on your screen, adjust your screen resolution to 1024x768 or greater.
- Use the buttons of the player to pause, rewind, move forward, and control the volume of the tutorials. Closed captioning is also available by clicking on the “cc” button.
Should you have any questions concerning 1Link, please contact the 1Link Helpdesk at (800) 546-5101.